Techfee ensures that your privacy is secure and protected. We never transfer your information to any third party. Instead, we collect your information to send you an updated newsletter with the latest strategies, trends, and techniques.
What we collect:
We may collect the following details
- name and job title
- contact information, including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences, and interests
- fill out a form, mainly the contact and comment forms
No financial information is collected. We do not track or record your IP address for any other purpose.
What we do with collected information:
We collect your basic information for the following purposes:
- To receive your valuable feedback and improve the content
- To make our products and services better
- To respond to your service request directly
- To support you efficiently
- To update you about new products and services, special offers
- To send you newsletters
- We may also use your information to contact you if you need help growing your business.
- We update our website according to your needs and interest.
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, processing practices, and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on our Site.
Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. It can tailor its operations to your needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use google analytics to place cookies to understand the bounce rate and help us optimize the content for your needs. Of course, if you want, you can delete the cookies anytime.